Word for today
LET US PRAY
1. Let God arise and let all my enemies scatter in the name of Jesus Christ amen Psalm 68:1
2. Whether my enemies like it or not, they will perish in the Red Sea like King Pharoah and his armies Exodus 15:4
3. I command the East Wind of God that parted the Red Sea, to arise and scatter all the demonic powers in my life, and to be blown away for ever in Jesus name, amen Exodus 14:21
4. May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay Psalm 35:4
5. Jesus said in 1 Thessalonians 5:17-19
Pray Without Ceasing.
Father as I pray today and hold my peace with no hatred or bitterness nor idol worshipping of money, images, deceitfulness, envy, jealousy, anger, covetousness, arise with vengeance and destroy powers holding me down.
6. Uproot and scatter the scatterers who are bent on destruction. 1 Kings 14:15
7. Make them desolate and go on a long journey of no return in Jesus name, amen 🙏 Joshua 8:28
Lastly, Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord God Almighty shall deliver us from all troubles in Jesus name amen 🙏 Psalm 34:19
I soak these prayers in the blood of Jesus Christ, amen.
PLEASE PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. POWERS ARE READY TO DEVOUR. IT’S NOT TIME TO SLEEP.
WAKE UP AND BE A SOLDIER WITH FIRE 🔥
If God has enemy, please know that you do.
It does not matter whether you are nice and godly, if God has enemies, so do you.
Be safe as always 🙏
Happy Sun Filled Day to you and Family in Jesus name, amen 🙏
Peace and Love, FTA